SCM

Saturday, February 13, 2016

last day of new year

I was waken up by my dad, ready to leave. I was so scared .  I told my dad I knocked the car and it was pretty badly damaged. 
I was waiting for him to scold me but he didnt. He helped me to fix it immediately instead, with the electronic screwdriver. 
I felt so touched and more guilty as well. 
I know I should be more careful.
I hugged my mum goodbye,asking her to take good care of herself. I am gonna miss her do badly.
 In the car,my dad talked quite much, making sure that I hav everything I need as usual, telling how to keep the car in good condition and how important it is to drive safely. I realise how irresponsible am i in many way (shame)
In the car, the song "好久不见" -long time no see was playing in the radio and my  mind go astray. I think of my friend, a very special friend of mine. I haven't meet him for a long time. 
There are quite lot of hidden police and we need to keep alert all times. My dad told me the police can saman us up to RM300 so he was very alert on this.
I went back to my own thought again. "How nice to b young to make a lot of mistakes, but those mistakes can never be made when you get a bit older."
My dad brought me out for lunch after we put our luggage. I went back to my room, I miss home, damn badly.=(((

*P.S.- thought of the day-when i started to grow, only did i realise tht my dad plays a big part in my life😢he forgives all my wrongdoing, he doesnt blame me for my mistake bt he makes sure tht i learn frm it.. Always
I love him more than anyone, I never mentioned that to him.
But as far as i know, family is always your shelter. After years living in Ireland, i thought i never miss home.
But this time, when I get close to my family again, leaving makes me feel hard...
Tears rolled with this thought... And I wiped it off before he didrealize
My badly damaged car😅
 

No comments:

Post a Comment