SCM

Friday, February 12, 2016

Chinese New Year Chu5

The whole day is basically full of activities, a lot of gathering and meet-up with my relative and siblings as the past few days I spent most of my time with my family ( I really do have good time)😊and I am leaving to Penang from Seremban tomorrow.
I woke up at 7am as usual, got my new day started. A bit lazyas usual.
We went out for breakfast and my secondary school friends dropped by and paid a visit, Ru yi, Lian, carmen and her brother, ekey. 
Both of them are gonna be future teachers and one as business woman and another as chinese traditional medicine doctor.
She helped me to take pulse, is really interesting to know that different pulse indicate something, high blood pressure can be known by just taking pulse as well! ( so what is the point of having sphygmometer ?)

About 12pm, they left and continued their "New Year Tuan Bai"- visit house from house.
I went out for lunch with my senior from Seremban. He just came back from Queensland. 
We had a great chat. All of sudden, he mentioned a small diary I have wrote him long ago,4 years ago before he left. It is a small diary of the memories we had. He is like a big brother to me=) now and always.
Apparently he remembered lot of things. And as always I tried to assume I don't coz I find it aweward😂
CC from Port Dickson arrived at 1pm, we had great talk and updated a lot of things in life. We both feel sad for the goverment at the moment. We hope for better as we couldn't do much about it.
We talked for quite long till 5pm.
Then I went to Jac house and get to meet up with a few buddies and went to my aunt house straight for dinner.
I met up with my cousin. They intro me the Japan brand kewpie mayo for salad. I fall in love with it!
After dinner I went to my friends' house for second round. They played marfia/wolf games and apparently I am a bit bored.
I really do regret i didnt pay full attention while driving a car, I knocked the sth like the tree log bu the roadside and my car was apparently quite badly damaged. I felt so bad and so sorry... =(
Secondary school friends

My seniors
Badly damaged car
My favourite Kewpie mayo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment