SCM

Sunday, February 14, 2016

How I spent my Valentine

Another morning waking up, realising I am the only one in the house, kind of empty. The kind of feeling that you are in a big big house, alone... Just you and your WIFI!
My housemates choose to staye in her house in Penang as it is nearer to Hospital Seberang Jaya!
Basically, I spent my morning watching some drama.
Ben came back around 12pm and she came my house. Again, she forget to bring her iron.
We chatted for an hour, talking about the salary as a future doctor is gonna be around the same as teacher.. Around RM 2000++. She seemed annoyed thinking of how hard she studied as medicine student yet she feel like she doesn't get what she deserved.
Around 4.30pm, we had frisbee, is a friendly tournament with students from UiTM.
There is a guy called" goat" ( because of his beard) . He is super runner... Always appear out of nowhere! As fast as lightning!
We got 4:1 in the end.
We were quite lucky as we win the game.( mayb because we all wore red😜coz is valentine)
Everyone was exhausted. Imagine you are running around the field! Non stop!
We went to Xing Lai Lai  foodcourt fr dinner together.
I skyped with Yu Xuan after, I felt bad as I was to tired and I kind of giving soso response only.
Before I slept, I sat on the bed for a while, as usual, thinking about today. Today is a special day for many people. 
I don't deny it.
Maybe not for me, yet and ever.. I dont know. I believe everyone who are single like me do feel a bit weird especially when you start scrolling fb and realise what everyone posted is about how appreciate they are to have another half.
I do, hope for true love to come a day. I do craving for it. 
But I dont obssessed about it.
What should come will come a day.
The best thing to do now is to equip yourself while you still have ability to do so.
I always remind myself, life is short and no second chance. Love yourself more because no one can do this better than you do.

Valentine with aweosme frisbee team
Skypinh with my Singaporean friend,She miss me that much... Measurable😂





No comments:

Post a Comment