SCM

Saturday, January 23, 2016

New home in Penang

Another far away from home experience for me. I have graduated from UCD last month and back home for 2 weeks, enjoying family love that you can never ask for more. My sister did come back once a while during weekend and she is always busy with her medical school ( She is in her final year!)
My brother got his gf tgt with him in INTI. I bet he loves his life now!
My dad drove me up to Cascadia, my new home in Penang. It took 5 hours drive and we arrived at 1pm.
We dropped some stuffs in the house and went to Batu Ferringhi. Road block is everywhere. Our plan to Bendera Hill failed as most possible acess was blocked.
At the moment, I do appreciate time with my family. I still fight with my brother in the car, as usual. I think that is the way we bond😂. Deep in, I know I am gonna miss him so much. 
We passed by Taman Negara, Taman Rama- rama and the " Escape" park. There are some bananas hanging around though. I guess they do make some difference now compare to back 2 years ago.
We went back to Gurney View Inn( hotel my parents stayed). They took warm shower. Then, we made our way to Gurney Plaza and there, surprisingly I met my bestie, Cindy Chai. She looks so much better with her short hair ( that she  kept it secretive from me)!
My dad sent me bck home. I started to unpacked. It didn't take me long. I guess I dont have much stuffs and everything is well arranged. Thanks to Li Jing.
I had a nice chat with her. She offered tp give me ride to PMC as I haven't got my car up here. I got to know more anout her family too. She is really nice. I hope all things go well.
Back to my home alone. I lied on the bed, listen to some song. My mind go astray. Since back from Ireland, I always feel some changes within. I felt there is always a sorrow part of me that always urge to come out. I have worry within me, for now and for future. I am very not use to it as I never really care about lot of things.
Maybe I do start to realise I am alone in a way and I am responsible for my own life.
I take it as part of growing.
I don't know what does it means but I still keep my positivity.=)
2.35am NOW And I still feel the night is young!
My family😊 I ❤️them.
My new home
My room
My life motivation!





1 comment:

  1. Woman! You graduated from UCD la not PMC :P Anyway, hope that everything goes well! Always know tht you can come back to me if you need anything *loves*

    ReplyDelete