SCM

Friday, January 29, 2016

Forth day of orientation, street walk

This morning I woke up with satisfaction, 10 hours sleep.
Basically, we learnt about communication skill. The course content mainly told us how to use non verbal communication technique, how importance of listening , how to be empathy.
It is a very relaxing day indeed.
We had quite number of break. Dr Jean is an interesting lady, she loves to use her family as example whenever she needs to. I guess she loves her family a lot. The afternoon session is more of teamwork.
We need to play role of doctor and patient, taking history of the patient.
We volunteer to present the chest pain case as it is one of the most everyone is familiar with. So, I volunteer to be a patient as I supposed it is more fun to be a doctor¬¬haha. Jeff played the role as the doctor.
We then have 3 hours long break so after we had our lunch. Gab, Jeff and I went fr snooker. It was fun and I seldom play it though. When I was trying to change the posture and sit on the table with the stick behind me. I couldn't even target¬LOL
we get ourselves all sweaty just by playing that though.
Then, we had our history taking session at 2pm and it actually just last for an hour plus. I guess we get it done real quick.
Then, I went back home and tried another coffee art pattern since the last one was so failed. I couldnt even form the bubble. Only did i know that creamy is so importance for milk to be frothed.
Then, we went for another frisbee session at 530pm. It was more fun as more people joining this time.
I really do enjoy the feeling of running on the field. And i always feel so good after it ends. I guess the frisbee doesn't matter to me anymore in the end. Haha¬ lol
After the frisbee session ended, we all kind of smelly but we still into the car and get to lighthouse to prepare food for the homelss. We see quite alot, the red light area. I never realise there are so many homeless in Penang. You really do feel heart aches seeing them. We spent quite some time to prepare the chicken sandwich. It was real fun to do meaningful things all together.
It ended quite late like 1230pm. All of us are pretty exhausted but still looking forward for white coat ceremony the day after.
The awesome frisbee team!!!!!

1 comment: