SCM

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Exploring Penang-Lok lok, house visit

Same as the day before,the moment i open my eyes, the sun strikes into my eyes... I hardly woke up,around 0900am as I stayed over to make "tao sha biar"
I start to appreciate the sun here, warmy😊
I really do.
Thaipusam is really a big festival in Penang. I don't even feel like going out. The road block terrified me. I remember the first day My family and I tried to get to bendera hill. We tried many ways but most roads are blocked.
We ended up going to Batu ferringhi😂
I dont recall how I spent my morning, probably slept and woke again until Ben called me for lunch.
We explored around the hawker place. Most of it closed by this hour. We managed to find one near pulau tikus. 
I ordered my " 鱼肉饭” 
Then, i mentioned that I only have 2 formal shirts to be wear alternately and Ben said i should have bought more so we went to Gurney plaza again!!! Gosh, 3 times in a row. And the fact that I only been here for 3 days!
We found some cheap japanese buffets restaurant-rm12 per person with baskin robbin, probably gonna try it and some vegetarian restaurant... 😂haha, probably my kind of thing.
We went to parago and took back entrance to the plaza.
Most stuffs are quite expensive. I bought myself a belt for my white coat ceremony and when I was to pay, they cannot find the price tag and kinda made a big chaos out of it, asking did i get it somewhere else? I am a bit frustrated at the point though.
Well, i didnt get what i supposed to get though.
Back home, i immediately get Gabrielle's call asking to join them for dinner and the place is Pulau tikus- 5 mins walk fromf my house. Well, ben and I just got back from there. We kind of hesitated but stil we went.
Thinking of back to years ago, i felt like we are around that very same table eating Lok lok again and still, I really LOVE chessy taufu...
When we paid, i realise one of my cucuk missing, i guess someone took it accidentally and paid for me liao lo... Untung i😂😂😂
We went to Cindy's house for visit. She got the master bed and i bet the other half is for me😜
I tried to use the oven but it caused short circuit while Rachel bathing half way... I hope i am not the trouble maker here😅
We visit some others house as well and it is like a big big family...
Kinda feel like i am far away... I know probably going to have so much fun with people i m really close to here...
People asked why not staying tgt like last time, i don't really know... More like going with the flow... And I learn to adapt
Sometimes mayb i do feel, even with many people around, what matter is deep in, who around does matter to you.. Or else, you might just feel all alone without those you really care...
I think i am learning to appreciate my friendship more now...
I think this is food i love the most in penang, i think i will come hre often.. 
The epic of the day.. We are happy kids



No comments:

Post a Comment