SCM

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Self Reflection

I met up with one of my old friend in secondary school and also my bestie (who I can share stories because they are who you comfortable with)
We talked about our friendship, relationship, travelling experience, work etc.. and of course changes.
I always enjoy this kind of session because this is time when I truly reprocess what had happened, observe my inner changes, aware of my thoughts and feelings, which are something that I always felt hard to express.
Those bad memories are recalled and refresh, remind you to resurface the painful experience, building more protective shield for yourselves, telling you not to repeat the same old mistakes.
Get plan ahead and have certain expectation and targets for everything but not too much, balance is the word you searching for.
Telling us not to judge a book by its cover and truly understand a person before you put assumption.
Not one are generally bad
I personally know that deep in I am a negative person, I always look into myself to know what to improve on. I am not as open and well adaptive and I am improving on that. I am glad that I am aware of the issue so that I can make a change.
Also, not a genuine person who know how to share or ask for help. And I do realise the importance of teamwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment