SCM

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pak Tok- ing!

I miss you!
I truly miss your smile!
Haha, and now when you read this, you must give me your big broad smile!

It has been 3 months here and indeed, i seldom see you smile lot( i mean, compare to last time)
You are different in certain way,you get so tough, so " macho!"!

But still, you are always the sweet, caring, loving and considerate Cindy, that why i always say if you are a guy, i will SURELY fall for you!
haha, but still, take care of yourself la, the other day saw you caughing again, plan to make my " lemon honey tea" for you, but then the next day you told me you are not sick anymore but you get leg injury pulak@@

The thing about you is that you never want people to worry about you! It is a bad habit! Change it! But in another way, you make me love you more! Teehee...

It had been weird that we seldom get time to be together alone! 
I am looking forward to the next pak toing with you,Cindy!
And this time, i want a hot hot chocolate muffin with double blueberry! And a cup of warm " Insomnia" haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment