SCM

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Family in Ireland

The feeling of being in a family
Today wasn't a normal night, i couldn't say how i feel 
but i know i am one of them

I know it is very hard for me to express and i am practising all the times, 
because i really want people to know me
i want to embrace simplicity

i used to talk to certain friend of mine when i have problem back in Malaysia
now i still do the same but knowing my friend is far away from me
the feeling is totally different
i feel insecure
want to appear strong yet learning not to let the weakess part of yours consume you
learning how to demand yourself but not stressing yourself
keep the mood to its balance but as a human, you know you can't ask for more
because you are human and you have to feel

The feeling now is i feel like family
there is no one judging you here
they let you who you want to be
every action they do
you gain energy

each and everyone are different
and that made each and every single of us " The Special One"
i am grateful i have the cheerful,positive Shin, caring, loving,adorable Gabby 
and observative, know- the- best of human nature Ben here with me.

I never know i am so loved until tonight
They tell me i am not alone.......

Thx for letting me as who i am.....

No comments:

Post a Comment