SCM

Friday, July 6, 2018

Graduation Day+ 21km run

Today is a crazy day. I woke up early in the morning,430am. Getting myself ready for 21km run started at 530am. My target for this time is 3hrs.
It wasnt a  good day. In the midst of running, it started to rain cats and dogs but I am so grateful that the rain actualy keeps me dehydrated.
This is the kind of sport that need strong mind power. Never a moment I tried to stop coz deep down knowing that when you stop fighting or running, people overtook and is hard to catch up later. Perserverance and determination is for the long run games. So I take it real slow. Despite the heavy rain,  all drenched and further burden with heavy shoes ,I keep it going. Glad to say in the end I finished in 2hour and 45mins for my 21km run. Since is my first 21km so it would be my personal best so far I guess.
I met Song at the finished line, guess both tired as hell. Didn't realise he was just standing right behind me and photobombed me while I tried to take a selfie for the Raleigh  international programme. We had a short nice chat after and I rushed back to hotel right after. I could hardly feel my leg and my appetite was all gone but I managed to grab a cup of coffee before rushing for my rehearsal for grad in Hotel Equatorial half an hour away from my place.
It was done in less than an hour and I had lunch with my best group of friends.
Getting my robe on and make up in less than 15mins, I went for photoshoot session with my family. My dad wasnt as excited but my mum was super!
We had some nice photo taken and right after the ceremony started and followed by teatime. I had great catch up with friends and few of my favourite lecturers. My dad wanted to drive back straight to my hometown that night so we didnt stay long. 

It was hectic but fulfilled day. Medical school life is over but not my medical life and It might prolly just the beginning. Grad doesnt make me feel like a personal achievement. Not that I didnt work hard for it and neither I am not proud or happy. I just feel more grateful for those who stay with me and never let me down=)








Family- the one who give unconditional love



my best hiking buddy and the valedictorian!

The one who never fail to make me laugh

The one with bunches of philosophy

My twins❤️ The one who know everything about me but never fail to melt me with her kind words

My adventurous and crazy buddies.. too many first time..

It is jusr me

The one who always remind me to work hard💪

The dark secret🤣

The one with speed 💪

The one with too many sides😂

The cool one..

The one who can blow away by wind😂

It's just me




Finally, we grad tgt❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment