SCM

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Revise for 2020

I have very distorted believe and principle compare to the norm
learning to survive in hospital life, you need to know what you want, prioritise your routine, what you want in life and all will come into place
because if you have no idea what you want in life, people will force their way in and mess up with your life
if you want to be respected, dont head down to the unfair treatment
if people want to belittle you, show them you are better than them
dont ever be the person who see you down and thank them for making you a better person

just stay positive

for me, i have my life, i am not materialistic, even from the beginning i always said hospital is not a place for my character, i have passion and i m eager to learn,  i nvr forget that part of me bcoz this make me stay in this field
however, toxic environment can swallow you, i have sallary of myself, i do my own business and investment so it has never been a big issue in my part, i just pursue in medical life because this is my passion

if i ever was treated as slave, i just want people to knw that, you can treat me now but one day i will prove to be better than you bcoz i hav the right attitude and i cannot change your thought, but i will be better than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment