SCM

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Never give up until the disc touch the floor- Sport Spirit!!!

The passion that never fade...
Hours of games under the scorching sun made all of us dehydrated, but it is definitely the best game I had after so long
We gathered in the field early at 730am and double up the sunscreen =P
Compare to our juniors and super juniors who are already done warming up and started practising on the field, half of my team was still not here yet~!!!!
The flashback of my frisbee team back in Dublin came out of no where, I remember the Edinburg tournament and the game I had in Cork back in ireland was one of the toughest game and did so many practises for almost every weeks just for the game
and flashback to the time when I first approach Frisbee in my A level year, we never have a proper couch and always struggle with the skills, the strategy, and now it comes all so natural, the best of your muscle memory...
The game was great and always happy to see new blood joining in the game, the team spirit is always what I treasure, perhaps this is what really that keeps me playing, getting to know people through sports are great way, because we all work for that same goal and the feeling was satisfactory...


Never give up until the disc touch the floor, this is the principle of my life, not just to the frisbee disc but to everything we do, we give our best, even we fail, we learn from it and move on~






No comments:

Post a Comment