SCM

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another new blog?

It had been long long time since the last time i wrote another piece for my blog and now all of the sudden, i want to start doing that all over again(perhaps i got inspiration right after watching "how i met your mother", how Barney Stinson kept all his story in the blog and clearly enjoys using word "awesome" in his blog as well as the times). I bet even though i don't really have time, i will still keep the blog updating all the time, because i hope to remember ever single day, how i spent it, it will be a wonderful collection of memory =)

Today is just like any other normal day i guess,i went to dermatologist this morning to check on my lips,because skin peeling off and hard to grow back indeed, it is really frustrating as i need to wear my mask all day long, just to maintain humidity of my lips. And the doctor suggested me to take another blood test as there might be possibility that i got skin herpes

yeah, kind of thing like that, i have no idea why but since i entered college, i started getting this problems,there are thousands possibilities, maybe the water is contagious, food allergic, virus infection and weak antibodies? i have been worrying for these few days already and it really makes me worried.
i love Doraemon, but not in the way that i am a great collector or i catch up with all the series. I love it just because i always believe that it is a symbolic of granted wish and hope is everywhere. I was actually planning to make these doraemon into a gift to my friend who is leaving soon to Mangalore, India. 
KS Hedge,college my friend is going to enter
And yeah, jus before sleep, this vey good friend of mine shared me a video, which mean so much =)
I was deeply moved by the last scene
To the world you might be one person 
But to that one person, you might be the world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment